FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – After being forced into the indoor practice field for the first portion of practice, Arkansas football returned to the outdoor fields to close practice No. 8 of spring ball outside in perfect weather Thursday evening.
Venue: Indoor/Outdoor Practice Fields
Format: No pads
– Junior tight end Hunter Henry impressed in the eighth practice of the spring season. The Little Rock, Arkansas native hauled in a pair of touchdowns from senior quarterback Brandon Allen in red zone pass skeleton drills, including one leaping grab in the end zone.
– Sophomore quarterback Austin Allen found redshirt-freshman full back Tyler Colquitt for a score in red zone pass skeleton for a touchdown while sophomore wide out Jared Cornelius hauled in a touchdown from Brandon Allen.
– For the defense, junior defensive back DJ Dean batted down a pass in red zone pass skeleton drills.
News and Notes:
– Arkansas will close its 2015 spring practice schedule with its annual Red-White Game on April 25 at 1 p.m. in Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium. Attendance to the scrimmage is free and open to the public.
– Season ticket orders are now being accepted for the 2015 season at ArkansasRazorbacks.com. The 2015 home schedule includes six games in Fayetteville, four against opponents that played in bowl games last season – UTEP, Auburn, Mississippi State and Missouri. Arkansas will also take on Toledo at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock.
Up Next: The Razorbacks will return to the Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium Saturday, April 11 for open scrimmage. Gates 1 and 10 will open at 11 a.m. and the practice is scheduled to begin at 11:15 a.m. Seating will be restricted to the west side bleachers only with public restrooms available on the concourse.
Follow Live: For complete coverage of Arkansas football throughout the spring season, follow @RazorbackFB on Twitter.
Offensive Coordinator Dan Enos
Senior quarterback Brandon Allen
Sophomore quarterback Austin Allen