The mission of the Student-Athlete Development Office is to contribute to the personal growth and character development of Razorback student-athletes through holistic programming for success in life.
The Student-Athlete Development Office continues to expand its commitment to the offerings and opportunities in the following areas:
- Academic Excellence
- Athletic Excellence
- Career Development and Graduate School Preparation
- Community Service
- Personal Development
- Health and Wellness
- Leadership and Character Development
- Financial Planning
Student-Athlete Development Office Goals:
- Provide career development programs that will enable our student-athletes to develop and pursue career and life goals.
- Engage our student-athletes in outreach experiences involving the university, local, state, national, and global communities through services.
- Invest in the personal development of our student-athletes through various programs that enable them to be successful in the classroom, the community, and in their athletic activities
Student Athlete Development Staff
|Eric A. Wood||Associate Athletic Director for Student-Athlete Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Marcus Sedberry||Director of Student-Athlete Developmentemail@example.com|
|Rodger Hunter||Student-Athlete Development Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alison Nail||Career Development Coordinatoremail@example.com|