FAYETTEVILLE - The third spring under head coach Bobby Petrino begins for the Arkansas Razorbacks Tuesday, March 30, at 4 p.m. on the practice fields.
Arkansas is scheduled to practice on the following dates (March 30, 31, April 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 13, 14, 16, 17, 20, 21, 23). Practices scheduled for weekdays begin at 4 p.m. and practices scheduled on Saturday begin at 10 a.m. The Red-White Spring Game presented by Cox Digital Cable is Saturday, April 24, at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium at 6 p.m.. The practice schedule is subject to change and fans are encouraged to check ArkansasRazorabacks.com daily for updated dates and times.
Practices held on the outdoor practice fields or in Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium are open to the public. However, practices held inside the Walker Pavilion will not be open to the public due to space constraints.
Fans attending spring practices should adhere to the following policies:
1. Fans should sit in designated seating areas.
2. Due to the terrain of the seating areas, no lawn chairs will be allowed.
3. The use of cell phones is prohibited.
4. Any photography or video taping of practice is prohibited following the first 20 minutes of practice.
5. Children should not be left unattended at practice.
6. No pets may be brought inside the practice field gates
7. No autographs will be allowed inside the practice gates.