Office of Student-Athlete Success
Bogle Academic Center
- Access to three floors of quiet study space that helps to foster academic success.
- 20 individual tutor rooms which are perfect for one-on-one tutoring.
- Computer lab with over 30 individual computers, as well as a scanner, copier, and fax machine are at your disposal as a Razorback student-athlete.
- The Bogle Academic Center is open Monday-Thursday 7:00am-10:00pm, Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, and Sunday 2:00-10:00pm during the Fall and Spring semesters.
Tutorial Program/Study Hall
- We have a Tutor Coordinator on staff to help assist student-athletes with finding a tutor for those who may need additional help on a particular class.
- Razorback student-athletes have access to over 75 subject tutors which makes it possible to find a tutor for any subject on campus.
- Tutors can be utilized anytime during the Bogle Academic Center hours of operation.
- To help each student-athlete achieve academic success, each team has their own set hours for study hall which need to be completed each week. Contact the Academic Coordinator for your sport to see when those hours are scheduled.
- At the University of Arkansas we have one of the best Accelerate and Learning Specialist programs in the country.
- This program works with student-athletes on a more directed and specialized learning to develop and cultivate the skills it takes to be a successful college student here at the University of Arkansas.
- The Accelerate program is housed within the Bogle Academic Center with two full-time certified specialists and 4 other Graduate students to better accomodate student-athlete success in this challenging program.
Student-Athlete Development & Career Development
- As a Razorback student-athlete you have the opportunity to be involved, and not only better yourself as person, but also better those around you.
- The University of Arkansas is one of only a handful of schools that provide both a Student-Athlete Coordinator and a Career Development Coordinator within the Athletic Department. This staff is located in the Bogle Academic Center which allows student-athletes to have more access to their services.
- We want you to succeed not only in the classroom and on the field, but also in life, by developing into the total person.
- You can find more information about our top-ranked program here at the Student-Athlete Development website.
- These staff members are in charge of managing student-athlete housing/meal contracts through University Housing.
- We also coordinate programs and speakers that benefit student-athletes in areas such as personal health, stress management, financial planning, alcohol and drug education, gambling and social development.