Office of Student-Athlete Success
NCAA Eligibility Center
- All prospective student-athletes need to make sure that they register with the NCAA Eligibility Center before the start of their Junior year in High School.
- To get started click here.
- There also have been many changes to the initial elgibiliy requirements set forth by the NCAA.
- This checklist put out by the NCAA can help show you what you need to have completed, and what GPA you must attain to be eligible for Division 1 athletics.
The U of A
- At the University of Arkansas you can choose from more than 200 academic programs over a sprawling 412 acres of campus.
- Although the number of programs is high, the student to faculty ratio is only 19:1; this allows for personal attention in the fastest growing university in the state of Arkansas.
- To find out more information for becoming a Razorback click here.
8 Semester Plan
- Choosing a major is one of the biggest decisions you will face as a Razorback; it is best to do the most research you can on a major to see which one fits.
- To get an idea of what your semester would look like, as far as your class and work load, in any given major click this link, and you can preview from Freshman to Senior.
- As a student-athlete, your semester schedule in and out will be pretty busy, so some of those classes you can take in the summer to alleviate the number of credits in season to help you graduate faster.