The Razorback Athletics Career Development Office offers a comprehensive range of services such as career advising, career fairs, workshops, and events for our student-athletes that will facilitate his/her career exploration, practical work experience, and professional development. The skills our student-athletes acquire during their undergraduate experience will make them highly marketable and valuable assets in today's work place.
Contact Alison Nail, Razorback Student-Athlete Career Development Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Career Development opportunities and services.
Various Career Resources (Click on link to open)
- Elements of a Resume
- Checklist for a Winning Resume
- List of Action Verbs for Resume Writing
- Athlete Resume
- Arts & Sciences Resume
- Business Resume
- Engineering Resume
- Education & Health Sciences Resume
- Graduate Student
- Tips for Interviewing Success (15 min. video)
- How do I prepare for an interview?
- What should I expect in an interview?
- What are some interview tips that I can use to best present myself in an interview?
- STAR Method for Selling Yourself in Interviews
What we offer our student-athletes:
- Individual Counseling Services/ Group Education Programs Networking
- Skills/Interview Prep Workshops
- Resumes/Cover Letters Workshops
Major benefits for student-athletes
- Discover and explore their interests
- Understand their unique transferable skill set and abilities
- Participate in career development services and programs during their undergraduate experience
- Develop and maintain career networks