FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Coming off back-to-back road wins, the Arkansas men’s basketball team returns to Bud Walton Arena Saturday afternoon looking for its third straight victory, welcoming Ole Miss to town for a 5 p.m. tip-off on SEC Network.
The #Fastest40 Facts
• Arkansas has recorded eight victories over AP Top 25 teams during the Mike Anderson era, including at least one in five of his six years.
• The Razorbacks have won 19-plus games in four of the last five seasons and are looking to reach the 20-win plateau for the third time in five years.
• Arkansas is one of five teams in the country with 90-plus wins and 15 or fewer losses at home over the last six seasons. The Razorbacks are 92-15 (.860) at BWA under Anderson.
• Jaylen Barford and Dusty Hannahs combined for 43 points at No. 21 South Carolina, marking the first time in six years that multiple Arkansas players scored 20-plus points on the road against a ranked opponent.
• Mike Anderson’s 19 SEC road wins in the last five-plus seasons is five more than Arkansas had in the previous 10 years before he took over.
• The Razorbacks are 9-5 in their last 14 games away from Bud Walton Arena, including a 7-2 mark in the last nine SEC road contests.
• Arkansas has rallied from at least a 12-point deficit in all five of its SEC road wins this season.
• The last 17 Arkansas teams to win five-plus road games have advanced to the NCAA Tournament.
• The Razorbacks are tied for fourth in the country with 24 games scoring 70-plus points this year. Arkansas is also a perfect 12-0 when scoring at least 80 points.
A Win Would…
• Be the sixth 20-win season over the last 15 years since the Nolan Richardson era ended in 2002.
• Give the Razorbacks two different three-game winning streaks in SEC play this season.
• Be the third win against the Rebels in the last five meetings dating back to a 110-80 victory in Fayetteville on March 5, 2014.
For more information on Arkansas men’s basketball, follow @RazorbackMBB on Twitter.