FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – The Arkansas men’s basketball team landed a primetime slot for the 2018 Big 12/SEC Challenge, welcoming Oklahoma State to town on Saturday, Jan. 27 for a 5 p.m. tip-off on ESPN2.
Arkansas is appearing in the Big 12/SEC Challenge for the fourth straight year and will battle the Cowboys in back-to-back seasons after traveling to Stillwater last year. The matchup in Bud Walton Arena will be the 52nd meeting in the all-time series.
The Razorbacks are 1-0 in the Big 12/SEC Challenge in Bud Walton Arena, knocking off Texas Tech 75-68 during the 2015-16 season. Arkansas and Oklahoma State are two of the 11 teams in the challenge coming off NCAA Tournament appearances.
Arkansas will be one of the most experienced teams in the country next season, returning three of its top five scorers in Daryl Macon, Jaylen Barford and Anton Beard, with the potential of five seniors in the starting lineup. The Razorbacks also welcome four of the top five high school players in the state of Arkansas, as Daniel Gafford, Darious Hall and Khalil Garland and Gabe Osabuohien make up a top 20 recruiting class according to ESPN.
The Razorback Ticket Center is currently accepting requests for 2017-18 Men’s Basketball Season Tickets. Seats will be assigned by Razorback Foundation guidelines with season ticket prices ranging from $300 to $450. To purchase tickets call 1-800-982-4647 or click here.
2018 Big 12/SEC Challenge (Jan. 27, 2018):
• Baylor at Florida, ESPN, 11 a.m. CT
• Texas Tech at South Carolina, ESPN2, 11 a.m. CT
• Ole Miss at Texas, ESPN2, 1 p.m. CT
• Georgia at Kansas State, ESPNU, 1 p.m. CT
• Oklahoma at Alabama, ESPN, 1:15 p.m. CT
• TCU at Vanderbilt, ESPN2, 3 p.m. CT
• Tennessee at Iowa State, ESPNU, 3 p.m. CT
• Texas A&M at Kansas, ESPN, 3:30 p.m. or 6 p.m. CT
• Kentucky at West Virginia, ESPN, 3:30 p.m. or 6 p.m. CT
• Oklahoma State at Arkansas, ESPN2, 5 p.m. CT
For more information on Arkansas men’s basketball, follow @RazorbackMBB on Twitter.