FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – The Arkansas men’s basketball team returns home to Bud Walton Arena on Tuesday for the first time in 18 days, welcoming Colorado State to town as the two teams meet for the first time in program history.
The #Fastest40 Facts
• In three home games this year, the Razorbacks are 3-0 with a +75 scoring margin, including a +64 scoring margin in the first half.
• Arkansas is 58-1 against unranked non-conference opponents inside Bud Walton Arena during the Mike Anderson era.
• According to ESPN, the Razorbacks have the No. 10 RPI in the nation and the 14th toughest strength of schedule in the country.
• Arkansas’ opponents this year have combined for a 36-17 (.679) record with five of the seven schools posting 5+ wins.
• During the last three games, C.J. Jones is averaging 14.0 points per game, going 10-of-22 from behind the arc and 6-of-6 from the charity stripe.
• For the first time in 23 years, Arkansas scored 90+ points in four of its first six games. The Razorbacks last accomplished the feat in 1994-95.
• The Razorbacks have a +57 scoring margin in the first half through seven games, leading by double-digits at the break in four of their five wins.
A Win Would…
• Give Arkansas a seven-game winning streak in Bud Walton Arena dating back to last season.
• Give Arkansas 99 home wins during the Anderson era, ranking tied for fifth in the nation during his tenure.
• Make the Razorbacks undefeated in their first four games in Bud Walton Arena for the fifth time in the last seven years.
Season tickets, mini plans, mobile passes and single-game tickets for the 2017-18 season are available now at the Razorback Ticket Center by calling at 1-800-982-HOGS (4647) and online by clicking here.