FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – The Arkansas men’s basketball team will go for its league-best fourth SEC road win Saturday evening, traveling to Columbia to take on the Missouri Tigers at 5 p.m. on SEC Network.
Date: Saturday, Feb. 4
Location: Columbia, Mo.
Tip-off: 5 p.m. CT
TV: SEC Network
WatchESPN: Click Here
The #Fastest40 Facts
• Arkansas is the only SEC team to win five straight conference games in three of the last four years.
• Mike Anderson’s 17 SEC road wins in the last five-plus seasons is three more than Arkansas had in the previous 10 years before he took over.
• Arkansas is 7-4 in its last 11 games away from Bud Walton Arena, including a 5-1 mark in its last six SEC road contests.
• The Razorbacks currently have the longest winning streak in SEC play at five straight victories, including two of those coming on the road.
• Arkansas has overcome at least a 12-point deficit in all three SEC road victories this season.
• The Razorbacks are tied for second in the country with 21 games scoring 70-plus points this year. A 62-60 road win at Texas A&M is Arkansas’ only game this season without reaching the 70-point plateau.
• The Razorbacks are 5-0 in their last five contests decided by one possession, the longest such streak since the 1994-95 season.
• Arkansas has won six straight games decided by four points or less, including four of those coming on the road.
• The Razorbacks have road wins over 11 different SEC opponents in the last three-plus years, joining Florida (12) and Kentucky (13) as the only schools to accomplish the feat. Arkansas is only missing road wins at LSU and Florida.
A Win Would…
• Extend Arkansas’ winning streak to a league-best six games in SEC play.
• Give the Razorbacks a 6-1 record in their last seven SEC road games.
• Send Arkansas to six consecutive wins against Missouri, including 3 straight victories in Columbia.
• Give head coach Mike Anderson a 7-3 record against his former team since returning to Arkansas.
The Missouri Series
• Arkansas leads the all-time series 25-21 against Missouri, including five consecutive wins against the Tigers that featured a 92-73 victory on Jan. 14 in BWA.
• The Razorbacks have won two straight games in Columbia, including last year’s 33-point rout, marking the largest margin of victory by a Mike Anderson-coached team in SEC play.
• Last year in Columbia, Arkansas set the school record for field goal percentage in a SEC game, going 37-of-59 from the floor for 62.7 percent. Moses Kingsley (8-8) and Dusty Hannahs (8-10) combined to go 16-of-18 from the field for 44 points.
For more information on Arkansas men’s basketball, follow @RazorbackMBB on Twitter.