- The Razorbacks are second in the nation with just one sack allowed in 2014.
- Arkansas has the three longest rushes in the SEC this season and three of the top 10 longest rushes in the nation – 90, 84 and 82 yards.
- All three of Arkansas’ 80-plus yard runs have come from different players: Jonathan Williams (90), Alex Collins (84) and Keon Hatcher (82).
- The Razorbacks are the only team in the nation with three rushes of 80 yards or more this season.
- Arkansas will play the toughest schedule in the nation in 2014 according to the NCAA, with its opponents combining for a 103-54 (.656) record in 2013.
- The Razorbacks will recognize the 50th anniversary of the 1964 national championship team during Saturday’s sold-out game. The 1964 squad was the only undefeated team in the nation with an 11-0 record and won the National Championship given by the Football Writers Association of America and the Helms Athletic Foundation.
- The SEC’s top rushing attack will meet the SEC’s best rushing defense when Arkansas and Alabama clash on Saturday. The Razorbacks are averaging an SEC-best 316.6 rushing yards per game (6th nationally) while Alabama allows just 64.0 rushing yards per game (3rd nationally).
- Arkansas’ 2014 FBS opponents have lost just four games to non-SEC schools and are 33-4 overall against non-SEC opponents.
- Five of Arkansas’ six SEC West opponents are ranked in the AP Top 25. The SEC West is a perfect 25-0 against non-SEC West opponents.
- Arkansas plays seven games against the current AP Top 25. The Razorbacks have already played at No. 2 Auburn and against No. 14 Texas A&M at AT&T Stadium. Arkansas will also play No. 7 Alabama, No. 13 Georgia, at No. 3 Mississippi State, No. 3 Ole Miss and at No. 23 Missouri.