· Tonight’s match up with Oral Roberts marks the fourth time in school history the two schools have met in postseason play. The series is now tied at two games apiece in NCAA Tournament play.
· The Razorbacks have lost three straight games for the first time this season.
· It is Arkansas’ eighth one-run loss of the season.
· Nick Schmidt registered his eighth double-digit strikeout performance of the season against the Golden Eagles. He has 145 strikeouts on the season, 10 back of single-season school-leader David Walling’s 155 in 1999.
· Schmidt allowed a career-high five doubles against the Golden Eagles. His previous high was three at Florida on March 17 of this season. He also surrendered a career-high six extra-base hits
· The Razorbacks’ 10 strikeouts on Friday night gave them 443 for the season, which is the second-most in school history. The 2002 team holds the record with 462.
· Danny Hamblin cracked his 17th home run of the season in the bottom of the fifth inning. The home run snapped a 0-for-12 streak dating back to his second at bat against Auburn on May 20.
· The home run moved him into a tie for fifth on the all time single-season home run chart. It also ties him for fourth on the career home run list with 35.
· The Hogs are 9-10 in opening games of NCAA Regional action.
· UA is now 3-1 in extra-inning games this season.
· Arkansas will play Princeton at 2 p.m. Saturday in the loser’s bracket game.