FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — Razorback fans can now connect to all the football tailgating action they want with the AT&T Technology Tailgate. Fans can compete for prizes, watch TV or game on a mobile phone, download music and battle in Tailgate Trivia as part of the AT&T nationwide tailgate tour. The AT&T mobile unit will be located in front of Bud Walton Arena on Razorback Road, where fans can:
• Check out AT&T’s latest mobile applications, including AT&T Mobile TV, AT&T Navigator, Napster Mobile and Mobile Banking.
• Sample the latest and greatest wireless handsets, including iPhone 3G
• Enjoy online gaming, including NCAA® Football, surf the Internet and send e-mails to fans and family with AT&T High Speed Internet
• Make free local or long distance calls courtesy of AT&T Long Distance
• Compete with other sports fanatics for great prizes with Tailgate Trivia, a wireless game that tests fans’ knowledge of their team’s history
Additionally, through AT&T’s alliance with Rock the Vote, participants can register to vote and sign up for election text message updates while at the trailer.
The AT&T Technology Tailgate is also a collection point for Cell Phones for Soldiers, where fans of the game can donate used mobile phones for recycling. Proceeds are used to purchase calling cards for soldiers overseas.