Want to Hire a Hog?
Student-athletes develop the type of personal qualities, leadership, and communication skills that will be tremendous assets to your organization. If you are interested in hiring a Razorback for an internship while he is in college, or for full-time employment, contact Candy Erbe at 479-575-4782 or email@example.com. Each spring, the Office of Career Development publishes TRANSITION, which is a compilation of the resumes of graduating student-athletes. If you are not on the mailing list, contact Candy to receive a copy.
Job Opportunities for Current or Former Razorbacks
Student-athletes who are seeking internships or full-time employment after graduation should contact the Office of Career Development at 479-575-4782 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of jobs available include:
· Pharmaceutical sales
· Management training programs
· Loss prevention management
Career Development Programs for Student-Athletes
All freshmen are encouraged to enroll in CNED 1101 Career Exploration Seminar during the spring semester. This is a one credit hour course designed specifically for freshman student-athletes.
During each sport’s off-season, the following workshops are held:
· Sophomore Success: Strategies for success as a student-athlete designed for student-athletes in their second year on campus
· Effective Resume Writing: Workshop designed for student-athletes in their junior year of eligibility
· Interview Skills and Business Etiquette: Workshop and dinner for seniors to prepare them for employment or pro sports interviews