RAZORBACK DIAMOND DOLLS REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
- Must have 2.6 GPA overall
- Must be enrolled in at least 10 hours each semester at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville.
- Cannot be on disciplinary or academic probation.
- May not have a job or other responsibility which will interfere with game day duties. If your job or other responsibility conflicts with game days, please give careful consideration as to whether or not you will be able to fulfill your responsibility as a Diamond Doll.
II. Interview Procedure Applicants will be judged on the following:
- Poise and Personality
- Ability to meet and work with people easily
- Desire to work in a service capacity
- Enthusiasm for Razorback Baseball
- Knowledge of Division I baseball
III. Diamond Doll Duties:
a. Game Day:
- Must be available for home games
- Sell scorecards and media guides at home games
- Hostess, as needed for home games
- Bat girl for both home and visiting team
b. Office Duties:
- Be prepared to volunteer as needed in the baseball office. Volunteer duties will include helping with mail, computer data entries, telephone duty and other miscellaneous office work as requested by the baseball administrative assistant.
- Attend designated meetings of Diamond Dolls.
- Attend various activities given specifically for the baseball program, such as picnics, luncheons, etc..
- Take part in miscellaneous activities sponsored by the Diamond Dolls or Pagnozzi Charities.
d. Financial Expectations:
- $0 unless your uniform isn’t returned at the end of the year then it’s $100.
IV. Rules and Regulations:
- No smoking or drinking while representing the University Athletic Department.
- Be on time or early for each duty or event.
- When representing the U of A Athletic Department, be attired in appropriate clothing.
- Have appropriate clothes clean and neat at all times.
- Be constantly aware of the spirit and attitude of a Diamond Doll and display it in your conduct at all times.
- If you find you will be unable to meet a time commitment, notify sponsor at the earliest possible time. If for some reason you cannot reach then, find a suitable replacement yourself. Never leave a coach or fellow Diamond Doll waiting for you.
- READ the Diamond Doll handbook and understand the rules and rewards of being a Diamond Doll.
For more information, you may contact:
Sarah Maland, 443-7594
Please turn in application with attached photo and transcript to the Baseball Office at Baum Stadium on Monday, October 20, 2008 between 10:00 4:00 pm. Interview times will be assigned for the next day. Preliminary interviews will be on Tuesday, October 21st and finalist interviews will be held on Thursday, October 23rd.