Prospective Student Athlete (PSA) Game Day Tickets
Game Day Tickets are by invitation only due to space and ticket availability. If you are interested in coming to a game and did not receive an invitation, please contact email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list.
Additional PSA Parking
– 4 hours prior to Kick-off – East Lot at Baum Stadium to Just South of Gate 1 (Silver Route)
– Baum Shuttle (Silver Route) runs from just South of Gate 1 to Baum Stadium
*Gate 1 is just north of the Fred W. Smith Football Center.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Baby seats/baby strollers
- Bags of all types, except when used for medical or childcare needs
- Beach Balls, inflatable toys or laser pointers
- Coolers, containers or ice chests
- Explosives, guns, knives or weapons
- Folding chairs or stools
- Food and beverages
- Noisemakers of any type (i.e. bells, horns, whistles, etc.)
- Personal heaters
- Re-Entry (per SEC policy)
- Tobacco of any kind including e-cigarettes
- Video cameras
- Purses 14″x10″x10″ or smaller
- Cameras with a 6″ lens or less
- Service animals with identification
- Carried rain gear, blankets or coats
- Stadium seats without armrests and less than 16″wide
- Pre-approved signs of poster board size or less
- Wheelchairs for ADA ticket holders
Prohibited items must be returned to the owner’s car or discarded. Venue security reserves the right to search all items or further prohibit items not included above if deemed inappropriate or present a safety or security risk. Unlawful items are subject to confiscation, and the person in possession of such items is subject to arrest.
This policy reflects the university’s ongoing commitment to recommendations from the Department of Homeland Security. “Except for bags required for child care or medical conditions, all bags, back packs, fanny packs, camera and binocular cases or other similar items and purses larger than 14″ long (side-to-side) x 10″ wide (front to back) x 10″ deep (top to bottom) are prohibited. All purses allowed into the stadium will be searched. Containers measuring 14″ long x 10″ wide x 10″ deep will be placed at each entry to Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, shuttle pick up locations and selected parking lots. Purses that do not fit into the container will not be permitted inside the stadium.”
High School Football Coaches Tickets
Arkansas High School Football Association Members,
Starting Sunday mornings at 12:00 a.m. and ending on Wednesday evenings at 11:59 pm, prior to home football games, current 2016 Arkansas High School Football Coaches Association (ARFCA) members may register for their complimentary tickets. To register for your 2 complimentary tickets, go to arkansasrazorbacks.com and click on the following links: Sports, Football, Recruits, Game Day, High School Football Coaches Tickets. Tickets will be available at Gate 16 on the east side of the stadium beginning 90 minutes prior to kickoff. You must provide your current 2016 Arkansas High School Football Coaches Association (ARFCA) membership card and a photo I.D. in order to redeem your tickets. There are a limited supply of tickets so this is on a first come first serve basis. While supplies last.
* Each school will be able to register two coaches plus their guest. If there is an additional coach from your school wanting tickets that is a current 2016 ARFCA member please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event there are tickets available once the registration closes, we will contact you via email on Thursday prior to game day. This will be on a first come, first serve basis. We only allow two tickets per ARFCA card.
*If you are a visiting out of state coach, please present your state coaching card and id.