FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Welcoming its third ranked opponent to Bud Walton Arena this season, the Arkansas men’s basketball team is set to face the No. 21 Texas A&M Aggies in front of a sold out crowd Saturday afternoon.
Opponent: No. 21 Texas A&M Aggies (17-9, 6-7 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 17
Site: Bud Walton Arena (Fayetteville, Ark.)
Tip-off: 3:00 p.m. CT
TV: ESPN | WatchESPN
Live Stats: Click Here
Sirius/XM Radio: 137/190
The #Fastest40 Facts
• Arkansas is looking to knock off three ranked opponents at home for the first time in six years.
• The Razorbacks are 13-1 in Bud Walton Arena this season with a +17.0 average margin of victory, including a +119 scoring margin in the first half.
• Arkansas is 36-23 against AP top 25 teams in Bud Walton Arena. The Razorbacks have won three of the last four such games, including a victory over No. 5 Texas A&M (01/27/16).
• Arkansas has won 35 consecutive games in which it has led at halftime. During Mike Anderson era, the Razorbacks are 120-7 when leading at the intermission.
• Jaylen Barford ranks second in the league in scoring average and is looking to chase down Georgia’s Yante Maten to become Arkansas’ first SEC scoring champion since entering the league in 1991-92.
• Jaylen Barford is the only player in the SEC to rank in the top five in three-point field goal percentage (1st), points per game (2nd) and field goal percentage (4th).
• Daryl Macon is a perfect 26-of-26 from the free throw line in the final minute and overtime of games this season. In his career, he is 56-of-60 (.933).
• Daryl Macon is coming off a stretch of scoring 20+ points in seven straight games, joining Razorback legend Corliss Williamson as the only Arkansas players to accomplish the feat in the SEC era.
A Win Would…
• Give the Razorbacks 10 straight wins against the Aggies in Bud Walton Arena dating back to 1986.
• Make Arkansas 34-6 in its last 40 games inside Bud Walton Arena.
• Send the Razorbacks to a 42-5 in Saturday games in Bud Walton Arena under Coach Anderson.
For more information on Arkansas men’s basketball, follow @RazorbackMBB on Twitter.