STILLWATER, Okla. – The No. 2 seed Arkansas baseball team (36-22) is set for a matchup with No. 1 seed Oklahoma State Saturday evening at 6:05 p.m. on day two of the Stillwater Regional at Allie P. Reynolds Stadium. The game will be available on ESPN3 and the WatchESPN App.
Matchup: No. 2 Arkansas vs. No. 1 Oklahoma State
TV: ESPN3 >> WatchESPN App
Talent: Mark Neely (PXP), Jay Powell (Analyst)
Radio: Razorback Sports Network from IMG
Probable Starters: (ARK) RHP Keaton McKinney (6-1) vs. (OSU) LHP Michael Freeman (10-2)
• The Razorbacks are one of just five teams nationally to advance to the NCAA Tournament each of the last 14 years. Arkansas is joined by Cal State Fullerton, Florida State, Miami (Fla.) and Rice as the only programs to accomplish the feat.
• Arkansas is 67-58 (.536) all-time in the NCAA Tournament, including a 49-39 (.556) record in NCAA Regionals. The Razorbacks are 10-5 in NCAA Regional openers over the last 15 years.
• The Razorbacks are a win away from advancing to their sixth straight NCAA Regional final.
• Head coach Dave Van Horn has advanced to 17 consecutive NCAA Tournaments at Nebraska and Arkansas and has the most College World Series appearances among SEC head coaches with five.
• The Razorbacks have won 11 of their past 15 games away from home.
• Benintendi is on pace to have the fourth highest single-season batting average in program history.
• Benintendi was named the program’s first National Player of the Year Thursday by Collegiate Baseball.
• After winning the first game of a Regional, Arkansas has won the second game four of the last six times.
• McKinney is 5-0 over his last seven starts with two complete games and a 2.18 ERA.
• Michael Bernal enters Saturday’s game with a career-long 11-game hitting streak.
• Arkansas is 34-13 when scoring three or more runs in a game this season.
2015 NCAA Stillwater Regional Schedule
Friday, May 29
Game 1 – No. 2 Arkansas 8, No. 3 Oral Roberts 6
Game 2 – No. 1 Oklahoma State 5, St. John’s 4
Saturday, May 30
Game 3 – Oral Roberts vs. St. John’s, 12:05 p.m.
Game 4 – Arkansas vs. Oklahoma State, 6:05 p.m.
Sunday, May 31
Game 5 – Winner Game 3 vs. Loser Game 4, Noon
Game 6 – Winner Game 5 vs. Winner Game 4, 6 p.m.
Monday, June 1
Game 7 – Winner Game 6 vs. Loser Game 6 (if necessary), TBA