FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – The Arkansas men’s basketball team looks for its first win in the series against the UConn Huskies in Sunday’s third-place game of the PK80 Victory bracket.
Opponent: UConn (4-1)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 26
Site: Portland, Oregon (Moda Center)
Tip-off: 2:00 p.m. CT
TV: ESPN / WatchESPN
The #Fastest40 Facts
• A victory over UConn would give Arkansas five wins in its first six games for the fourth time under head coach Mike Anderson.
• The Razorbacks have a +58 scoring margin in the first half through five games, leading Samford by 28 points, Bucknell by 22, Fresno State by 14 and Oklahoma by 5.
• For the first time in the last 70 years, Arkansas opened the season with back-to-back wins of at least 28 points.
• Arkansas’ 25 dunks are the most through five games of the Mike Anderson era. The next fastest team to reach 25 dunks was the 2013-14 team, which needed nine games.
• The Razorbacks are outscoring their opponents by 32 points in the paint, thanks to 25 dunks, compared to just nine for the opposition.
• Last Friday against Fresno State, Daniel Gafford became the first Razorback in 22 years to record 25+ points, 8+ rebounds and 3+ blocks coming off the bench (via @HogStats).
• Daryl Macon is 17-for-17 from the free throw line this year and has made 24 straight dating back to the Seton Hall game last year in the NCAA Tournament.
• The Razorbacks are one of three high-major programs in the country with at least six seniors on their team this season, joining TCU and Minnesota.
• Adrio Bailey swatted five shots against North Carolina in 18 minutes of play, becoming the first Razorback since Moses Kingsley (02/21/15 – Mississippi State) with 5+ blocks in fewer than 20 minutes of playing time.
Season tickets, mini plans, mobile passes and single-game tickets for the 2017-18 season are available now at the Razorback Ticket Center by calling at 1-800-982-HOGS (4647) and online by clicking here.