FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Looking for a 3-0 start for the fifth time in the last six years, the Arkansas men’s basketball team welcomes Fresno State to town Friday evening for a 7 p.m. tip-off in Bud Walton Arena.
The #Fastest40 Facts
• For the first time in the last 70 years, Arkansas has opened the season with back-to-back wins of at least 28 points.
• Arkansas’ 16 dunks are the most of the Mike Anderson era through two games. The next two fastest teams to reach 16 dunks were the 2013-14 and 2014-15 teams, which needed five games each.
• The Razorbacks have scored 95-plus points in their first two games of the season for the first time in 21 years.
• The last time Arkansas led by 20+ points at halftime in the first two games of the season was during the 1993-94 National Championship season.
• The Razorbacks are averaging 98.0 points in their first two games of the season, which is tied for the sixth-highest average in program history and the best mark of the Mike Anderson era.
• Arkansas has a +50 scoring margin in the first half this season, outscoring Samford by 28 and Bucknell by 22 in the opening period.
• For just the second time since joining the SEC, Arkansas had three players with six-plus assists in the season opener against Samford.
• Arkansas recorded 28 assists in the season opener, marking the third time in the 21st century and the second time in the Anderson era the Razorbacks had 28-plus assists in a game.
• During the last seven years, Arkansas is 40-3 when dishing out 20 assists, including a 28-1 mark in non-conference play.
Season tickets, mini plans, mobile passes and single-game tickets for the 2017-18 season are available now at the Razorback Ticket Center by calling at 1-800-982-HOGS (4647) and online by clicking here.