- Arkansas will play the toughest schedule in the nation in 2014 according to the NCAA, with its opponents combining for a 103-54 (.656) record in 2013.
- The Razorbacks lead the SEC in rushing with 278.7 rushing yards per game. The mark is the 10th-best in the nation.
- Arkansas has the three longest rushes in the SEC this season and three of the top 10 longest rushes in the nation – 90, 84 and 82 yards.
- All three of Arkansas’ 80-plus yard runs have come from different players: Jonathan Williams (90), Alex Collins (84) and Keon Hatcher (82).
- The Razorbacks are the only team in the nation with three rushes of 80 yards or more this season.
- Arkansas takes on #10 Georgia in Little Rock, marking the 83rd consecutive season the Razorbacks have played a game in the state’s capitol. Arkansas is 167-68-4 (.707) all-time in Little Rock. This is the first time the two teams have met in Little Rock.
- The Georgia game marks the third consecutive contest that Arkansas has faced off against an opponent ranked in the top 10 of the Associated Press poll. It is just the second time the Razorbacks have played three straight top 10 teams. Arkansas closed the 2006 season against three top 10 foes.
- Arkansas is the only team in the nation with two RBs to gain 500-plus yards rushing. Sophomore Alex Collins ranks fourth in the SEC with 634 on the ground and junior Jonathan Williams has 569 rushing yards.
- Five of Arkansas’ six SEC West opponents are ranked in the AP Top 25. The SEC West is a perfect 26-0 against non-SEC West opponents.
- Arkansas plays six games against the current AP Top 25. The Razorbacks have already played at No. 6 Auburn, against No. 21 Texas A&M at AT&T Stadium and No. 7 Alabama. The Razorbacks will also play No. 10 Georgia, at No. 1 Mississippi State and No. 3 Ole Miss.