FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Following a hard-fought win over Oklahoma in the quarterfinals of the PK80, Arkansas will take on the No. 9 North Carolina Tar Heels Friday afternoon at 2:30 p.m. CT in a rematch of last season’s NCAA Tournament round of 32 match-up.
Opponent: No. 9 North Carolina (4-0)
Date: Friday, Nov. 24
Site: Portland, Oregon (Veterans Memorial Coliseum)
Tip-off: 2:30 p.m. CT
TV: ESPN / WatchESPN
The #Fastest40 Facts
• A victory over North Carolina would give Arkansas a 5-0 start for the second time in the last 11 years after a 6-0 start in 2014-15.
• Friday will mark the 10th meeting between the Razorbacks and Tar Heels. It is just the third meeting in the regular season between the two schools, first since 1984.
• The Razorbacks have a +69 scoring margin in the first half through four games, leading Samford by 28 points, Bucknell by 22, Fresno State by 14 and Oklahoma by 5.
• For the first time in the last 70 years, Arkansas opened the season with back-to-back wins of at least 28 points.
• Arkansas’ 25 dunks are the most through four games of the Mike Anderson era. The next fastest team to reach 25 dunks was the 2013-14 team, which needed nine games.
• The Razorbacks are outscoring their opponents by 42 points in the paint, thanks to 25 dunks, compared to just eight for the opposition.
Season tickets, mini plans, mobile passes and single-game tickets for the 2017-18 season are available now at the Razorback Ticket Center by calling at 1-800-982-HOGS (4647) and online by clicking here.