- The Razorbacks lead all FBS teams in kickoff return average, gaining 34.13 yards per kickoff return. Korliss Marshall leads the SEC with a kickoff return average of 37.8 yards.
- If Arkansas continues its 484.5 yards per game pace, the Razorbacks would break the school record of 482.5 yards per game set in 2010.
- The Razorbacks have completed passes to 14 different receivers through the first four games of the season.
- Head coach @BretBielema is 31-6 (.838) in his head coaching career during the month of September.
- Arkansas will play the toughest schedule in the nation in 2014 according to the NCAA, with its opponents combining for a 103-54 (.656) record in 2013.
- Arkansas and Texas A&M feature the top two scoring offenses in the SEC and two of the top three scoring offenses in the nation. The Aggies top the SEC with 55.3 points per game and rank second nationally while the Razorbacks are second in the SEC and third nationally with 48.8 points per game.
- The SEC’s best rushing attack will face off against the SEC’s top passing offense when Arkansas and Texas A&M meet on Saturday. The Razorbacks are averaging 324.5 rushing yards per contest, good for sixth in the nation. The Aggies are passing for 405.0 yards per game, the fourth-best mark in the country.
- The Southwest Classic returns to AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas after the last two matchups were played on campus sites. The Razorbacks have won the Southwest Classic all three times it has been played in AT&T Stadium and are 4-0 overall at the venue, defeating Kansas State in the 2012 AT&T Cotton Bowl. Since the rivalry was renewed in 2009, Arkansas is 3-2 in the series.
- The Razorback rushing attack is gaining national attention as the most physical ground game in the country. Here are how the Hogs’ rushing statistics rank in the SEC and FBS:
- Arkansas’ 2014 FBS opponents have lost just one game to a non-SEC school (Missouri lost to Indiana) and are 28-1 overall against non-SEC opponents.
- All six of Arkansas’ SEC West opponents are ranked in the AP Top 25. The SEC West is a perfect 22-0 against non-SEC West opponents.
- Arkansas plays seven games against the preseason AP Top 25, tied for the most in the nation with Auburn. The Razorbacks will play No. 2 Alabama, at No. 5 Auburn, No. 12 Georgia, No. 13 LSU, No. 18 Ole Miss, vs. No. 21 Texas A&M and at No. 24 Missouri.