FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – The Arkansas men’s basketball team continues its four-game road trip on Saturday, traveling to Houston to battle the Cougars and looking to continue its recent dominance over the state of Texas.
Opponent: at Houston (5-1)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 2
Site: H&PE Arena (Texas Southern Campus)
Tip-off: 6:30 p.m. CT
TV: CBS Sports Network
Live Stats: Click Here
The #Fastest40 Facts
• Arkansas plays its fourth straight game away from home on Saturday, traveling to Houston to battle the Cougars for the second consecutive year.
• For the first time in 11 years, Arkansas is playing four consecutive games away from Fayetteville before the start of conference play.
• Last season in Bud Walton Arena, the Razorbacks knocked off Houston 84-72 behind a season-high 17 points from Daryl Macon.
• Arkansas enters Saturday’s game with a nine-game winning streak against teams from the state of Texas, including a 7-0 mark a season ago.
• The Razorbacks have played 240 minutes this season and led for 195 minutes and 29 seconds.
• For the first time in 23 years, Arkansas has scored 90+ points in four of its first six games. The Razorbacks last accomplished the feat in 1994-95.
• The Razorbacks have a +72 scoring margin in the first half through six games, leading by double-digits at the break in four of their five wins.
• Arkansas’ 35-point win against UConn handed the Huskies their worst defeat in the last 40 years.
• The Razorbacks last win of at least 35 points against a high-major school came on Feb. 10, 2010 against LSU. The last 35-point win against a high-major non-conference opponent came on Dec. 2, 1993 against Missouri.
Season tickets, mini plans, mobile passes and single-game tickets for the 2017-18 season are available now at the Razorback Ticket Center by calling at 1-800-982-HOGS (4647) and online by clicking here.