The Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) at the University of Arkansas Women’s Athletics Department is comprised of at least one representative from each athletic team. This committee will meet monthly with the Director of Women’s Athletics, or another member of the women’s administrative staff.
GOALS OF THE SAAC
* Provide student-athletes with the opportunity to communicate effectively with University of Arkansas administration, support staff, and coaches.
* Enable student-athletes to provide recommendations for the improvement of the student-athlete’s academic and athletic welfare, as well as social experiences.
* Actively encourage the involvement of student-athletes in campus and community projects.
* Design and implement programs that encourage academic achievement, health promotion, social responsibility, and career development.
* Encourage unity, common pursuit, and camaraderie between teams and among all student-athletes.