When: Saturday, June 9 – Monday, June 11
Where: Baum Stadium (Fayetteville, Ark.)
Teams: Arkansas vs. South Carolina
|Saturday, June 9||(Game 1) Arkansas vs. South Carolina||5:30 p.m., ESPN2||Arkansas 9, South Carolina 3 | Game Book|
|Sunday, June 10||(Game 2) Arkansas vs. South Carolina||2:00 p.m., ESPN||South Carolina 8, Arkansas 5 | Game Book|
|Monday, June 11||(Game 3) Arkansas vs. South Carolina||6:00 p.m., ESPN2||Arkansas 14, South Carolina 4 | Game Book|
All-Session Hog Pen General Admission: SOLD OUT!
University of Arkansas Students:
There is an allotment of 250 tickets per game for University of Arkansas students. Each ticket is $20 and tickets for Game 1 and Game 2 will go on sale online Wednesday morning at 8:30
Public Parking will be extremely limited near the stadium for the NCAA Super Regional and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis in the Baum East and the KeyTronics (Beechwood Avenue – northwest of Baum Stadium) lots.
– We encourage all fans to arrive early as we are expecting a capacity crowd and heavy traffic for each game.
– Razorback Foundation members with 2018 baseball parking hangtags are permitted to use their pass(es) for the Super Regional.
– A limited number of ADA spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis within the Cardinal lot for Cardinal (C) and White (W) passholders.
– Should the Cardinal and/or White parking lots fill to capacity, vehicles with Cardinal (C) and/or White (W) hangtags will be directed to an overflow lot immediately adjacent to Baum Stadium and the Fowler Family Baseball and Track Training Center. Parking personnel will be on-site to direct you accordingly.
– Public Parking will be available in Lot 56 located at the corner of Martin Luther King Boulevard and Razorback Road. From Lot 56, fans will be able to utilize the FREE fan shuttle service where they will be picked up and dropped off at the southeast corner of Lot 56 near the Razorback Soccer Field. The free shuttle service will begin two hours prior to the first pitch of each game and run throughout the game and postgame. Patrons will be picked up/dropped off at the Home Plate Plaza (Gate C).
– Public Parking is also available on a first-come, first-served basis in the Baum East parking lot located across Razorback Road to the east of Baum Stadium as well as the grass area in front of the KeyTronics plant located on Beechwood Avenue, to the northwest of Baum Stadium.
– Public ADA parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis within the Baum East Reserved area.
The free shuttle service will be available starting two hours prior to the first pitch of the game, will run throughout the game and post-game, picking up behind the home plate plaza.
Baum Stadium Quick Facts
Ranked The Best Ballpark in College Baseball
Opened in 1996, Baum remains one of the crown jewels of college baseball. It quickly became the model ballpark in college baseball and has withstood the test of time—with the help of some improvements over the years that have increased its seating capacity and the number of suites, as well as changing the playing surface from artificial turf to grass. Arkansas annually ranks near the top of college baseball’s attendance leaders and the Hog Pen picnic area in left field remains an iconic experience.
[ustudio destination=”Dw68DYeoNRFH” video=”UESOYeXjaA6o” width=”100%” height=”100%”]
Clear Bag Policy
Fans can bring in one (1) clear bag (no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”) AND one small clutch purse (no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, the size of the palm of your hand, with or without a handle or strap). All bags and purses not meeting the above requirements will not be permitted. Although permitted, childcare items, including diapers, must also be carried in an approved clear bag.
Hog Pen Policy
Each ticketed fan is permitted to bring in one clear bag and/or a small clutch purse. There is a clear bag exception in the Hog Pen for containers carrying food and beverages. Food and beverage items may be brought into the Hog Pen in coolers or disposable bags. Personal bags with no food or beverage brought into the Hog Pen must follow the clear bag policy.
Per previous guidelines, any coolers, bags or containers carrying food and beverages admitted at the Hog Pen gates must stay in the Hog Pen area and will not be allowed past the checkpoint into the regular seating bowl.
Per the NCAA, no alcoholic beverages shall be delivered, sold or dispensed for public consumption anywhere in the competition venue, nor shall any such beverages be brought to the site during the championship (i.e., during the period from the time access is available to spectators until all patrons have left the stadium). Coolers and any bags entering the Hog Pen will be searched to ensure compliance with the NCAA’s policy.
The following items are NOT permitted in Razorback Athletic Facilities:
– Alcoholic beverages
– Baby seats
– Baby strollers
– Banners, sign
– Beach Balls
– Cameras (professional equipment or cameras with long telephoto lenses longer than six inches)
– Explosives. guns, knives, or weapons
– Laser pointers
– Pets (with exception of service animals used by disabled guests)
– Stadium seats with armrests and/or over 16 inches wide
– Video cameras
– Noisemakers of any type (i.e. bells, horns, whistles, etc.)
– Selfie Sticks
NOTE: The following items are permitted in the Hog Pen area – coolers, ice chests and limited food and beverage.