Event Date: March 3
This showcase event is meant to educate Razorback fans on the opportunity to purchase club seats in the new North End Zone. We are now over 1/3 of the way sold-out as these seats are the only areas that offer all-inclusive amenities. We want you to know exactly what is available and changing around the stadium.
There will be a congregation area in a main tent near the north end of the stadium. The main attraction is our guided walk-up; this will allow you to get as close as possible to the North End Zone construction and test out models of the seats themselves. The first walk-up that will start at 10 am and run each half-hour with the last beginning at 5 pm. There will be a brief presentation on the pricing and amenities of the club seats. For those that place deposits there will be special prizes and raffles.
• Those that place a deposit will have their name entered into a drawing to win four on-field passes for a select home game during the 2018 football season
• Kick a Field Goal: You may line up for a 30-yard field goal. If you make it on one try you will also win a signed Coach Morris football
• Timed 40-yard dash: are you fast enough to be on the field with the Razorbacks?
• Catch a touchdown: there will be an opportunity to toss the football around and take pictures in the corner of the South End Zone.
• Walk-through/seating presentation
• Razorback Corn-Hole and other tailgate game
• Have your picture taken at the 50-yard line
Please be aware, this is a live construction site and is subject to last minute changes; do not wear open toed shoes or baggy clothing.