In adherence to the NCAA continuing eligibility requirement, all student-athletes must maintain not only the right amount of credits to be eligible, but also the minimum GPA. See chart below
|Entering Year||Cumulative GPA Needed||Percent Needed||Hours Needed|
|1st Year||N/A||N/A||24 hrs passed|
|3rd Year||1.90||40%||48/120 hrs|
|4th Year||2.00||60%||72/120 hrs|
|5th Year||2.00||80%||96/120 hrs|
|This is just a general checklist; if you have questions please see your Academic Counselor. You can estimate your GPA by looking on ISIS or by clicking here: GPA Calculator|
Apply to Graduate
– To apply for graduation you will need to log on to ISIS and click on the “Apply to Graduate” option from the drop down menu.
– After selecting “Apply to Graduate,” you need to fill out all the necessary corresponding information. Remember to make sure everything is spelled correctly.
– If you have any questions contact your Academic Counselor, or click here Apply to Graduate.
– Deadlines to apply: Fall Semester: October 1st; Spring Semester: March 1st; Summer Semester: July 1st.
– Student-athletes requesting a transcript can do so by going to the Office of the Registrar at 146 Silas H. Hunt Hall. Here is more information on what to do: Registrar
– Student-athletes who are no longer on campus, or are wishing to request a transcript online can click here: Online Request
NCAA Undergraduate/Post-Graduate Scholarships
– Student-athletes wishing to sign up or just browse the NCAA scholarships available may do so by clicking NCAA Scholarships.
– Pay attention to academic requirements needed and submission deadlines
– If you have any questions contact your Academic Counselor, or the Career Development Coordinator