FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – The Arkansas men’s basketball team will take the court for the third time this week on Saturday evening, welcoming Austin Peay to town for a 7 p.m. tip-off in Bud Walton Arena.
Date: Saturday, Dec. 3
Tipoff: 7:01 p.m. CT
Tickets: Buy Here
WatchESPN: Click Here
Live Stats: Click Here
The #Fastest40 Facts
• Arkansas is 2-0 all-time against Austin Peay, defeating the Governors during the 1983-84 and 2008-09 seasons.
• The Razorbacks are 51-1 (.981) against unranked non-conference opponents in Bud Walton Arena under head coach Mike Anderson. The only loss came on Nov. 18, 2015 against Akron.
• Arkansas has outscored all six of its opponents in fast break points and holds a commanding 98-27 edge in the transition game. The Razorbacks have scored 20-plus fast break points in three of the six games this year.
• Arkansas recorded 20 assists Monday against Mount St. Mary’s and is tied for 11th in the country with three games of 20-plus assists this season. The Razorbacks are 35-3 in the Mike Anderson era when dishing out 20-plus assists.
• The Razorbacks forced SFA into 21 turnovers Thursday evening as Arkansas improved to 27-2 during the Mike Anderson era when forcing 20-plus turnovers in a game.
• After turning the ball over on its first two possessions Monday night, Arkansas committed just five turnovers the rest of the game and finished with fewer than eight turnovers for the 21st time in the last 20 years.
• In the second half of the last two games, Arkansas has combined to commit just five turnovers, averaging one per eight minutes of action.
• The Razorbacks are looking to win six of their first seven games for the eighth time in the last 14 years and the 14th time since joining the SEC for the 1991-92 season. Arkansas has started 6-1 in 25 of the last 42 years dating back to the start of the Eddie Sutton era in 1974-75.
• In those 25 times starting 6-1 since the beginning of Eddie Sutton’s tenure, Arkansas has made 17 NCAA Tournament appearances, eight Sweet Sixteen’s, six Elite Eight’s, three Final Four’s, two Championship Games and captured one National Title.
Season tickets, mini plans, mobile passes and single-game tickets for the 2016-17 season are available now at the Razorback Ticket Center by calling at 1-800-982-HOGS (4647) and online by clicking here.
For more information on Arkansas men’s basketball, follow @RazorbackMBB on Twitter.