- Arkansas is 3-0 against non-conference opponents this season. The Razorbacks last went unbeaten vs. non-conf opponents in 2011 and have gone 4-0 in non-conf play four times since the NCAA moved to a 12-game schedule in 2006.
- The Razorbacks are a perfect 13-0 in non-conference games played in October since joining the SEC in 1992.
- Jonathan Williams (9) and Alex Collins (8) rank first and second, respectively, in the SEC in rushing touchdowns
- Four of Arkansas’ seven opponents have been ranked in the Top 10 at the time of the game.
- Arkansas will play the toughest schedule in the nation in 2014 according to the NCAA, with its opponents combining for a 103-54 (.656) record in 2013.
- Arkansas faces off against UAB in the Razorbacks’ final non-conference game of the season. This will be the first all-time meeting between the Hogs and the Blazers. Arkansas is 6-1 in non-conference games coached by Bret Bielema.
- The University of Arkansas will host homecoming this week. The Razorbacks are 55-33-4 (.620) all-time and have won seven of its past eight Homecoming games.
- The Razorbacks are 52-29-3 (.637) all-time against current members of Conference USA, with 67 of those meetings coming against former Southwest Conference opponent Rice. Arkansas is 17-0 all-time against the six other current C-USA schools they have played.
- Arkansas last played a C-USA opponent in 2013 when the Razorbacks defeated Southern Miss, 24-3. Arkansas will also play a C-USA foe in 2015 when they open the season against UTEP.
- Arkansas is the only team in the nation with two RBs to gain 600-plus yards rushing. Junior Jonathan Williams ranks third in the SEC with 677 yards while sophomore Alex Collins ranks fourth with 665 rushing yards.