AUBURN, Ala.- The University of Arkansas men’s tennis team travels down to Auburn University for the Southeastern Conference Fall Tournament, at the Yarbrough Tennis Center.
The three day tournament is set to start on Friday, with the finals set for Sunday. Arkansas will compete against eight conference competitors including Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee and Vanderbilt.
Representing Arkansas at the SEC Fall Tournament is Johan den Toom, Marco Micolani, Santiago Munoz, David Herrerias, William Albanese, Jacob Herndon, Juan Marino and Jose Salazar.
Senior Micolani is set as the No. 2 seed in the singles draw and has a bye in the round of 32. Munoz and doubles partner Marino are set as the No. 4 seed in the B Doubles Draw and have a bye in the round of 16. Salazar and Micolani are also the No. 4 seed in the A Doubles Draw and will play in the round of 16 on Friday morning.
Open A Singles: Round of 32
- Johan den Toom (ARK) vs. Jack Schipanski (TENN)
- Santiago Munoz (ARK) vs. 8 Thomas Mayronne (South Carolina)
- 2 Marco Micolani, Bye
Open A Doubles: Round of 16
- 4 Marco Micolani/Jose Salazar (ARK) vs. Jack Schipanski/Luis Valero (TENN)
- Johan den Toom/Will Albanese (ARK) vs. Eddie Nguyen/Marko Krickovic (Auburn)
Open B Singles: Round of 32
- David Herrerias (ARK) vs. Lucas Sanchez (Miss St.)
- Juan Marino (ARK) vs. Sunay Bhat (TENN)
- William Albanese, Bye
- Jacob Herndon (ARK) vs. Joseph Van Dooren (Auburn)
Open B Doubles: Round of 16
- 4 Santiago Munoz/Juan Marino (ARK), bye
- David Herrerias/Jacob Herndon (ARK) vs. Tate Allwardt/Alex Ross (Vanderbilt)
For more information on Arkansas men’s tennis, follow @RazorbackMTEN on Twitter.