FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – The Arkansas men’s basketball team opens a two-game road swing this weekend, traveling to LSU for a matchup with the Tigers Saturday evening at 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network.
Date: Saturday, Feb. 11
Location: Baton Rouge, La.
Tip-off: 7:30 p.m. CT
TV: SEC Network
WatchESPN: Click Here
The #Fastest40 Facts
• Arkansas is the only SEC team to win five straight conference games in three of the last four years.
• The Razorbacks have road wins over 11 different SEC opponents in the last three-plus years, joining Florida (13) and Kentucky (13) as the only schools to accomplish the feat. Arkansas is only missing road wins at LSU and Florida.
• Mike Anderson’s 17 SEC road wins in the last five-plus seasons is three more than Arkansas had in the previous 10 years before he took over.
• The Razorbacks are 5-2 in their last seven SEC road contests.
• Arkansas is one of five teams in the country with 90-plus wins and 15 or fewer losses at home over the last six seasons. The Razorbacks are 92-15 (.860) at BWA under Anderson.
• The Razorbacks are tied for fourth in the country with 22 games scoring 70-plus points this year. Arkansas has failed to hit the 70-point plateau only twice this season.
• The Razorbacks are 5-0 in their last five contests decided by one possession, the longest such streak since the 1994-95 season.
• Arkansas has won six straight games decided by four points or less, including four of those coming on the road.
• The Razorbacks are 4-2 this season following a loss, with a 13.8 average margin of victory.
A Win Would…
• Be the 12th different SEC opponent Arkansas has defeated on the road in the last four seasons.
• Give Arkansas its third straight victory over the Tigers and first in Baton Rouge since the 2007-08 season.
• Be the first time Arkansas has won three straight games against LSU since the Razorbacks beat the Tigers four consecutive times between the 1997-98 and 1998-99 seasons.
For more information on Arkansas men’s basketball, follow @RazorbackMBB on Twitter.