We are happy to answer any ticket related questions you may have
Phone: 800/982-HOGS (4647) or 479/575-5151 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you secure a seat in the Trough student section for every big game this year by purchasing the Razorback Access Pass. The access pass grants admission to home football and men’s basketball games plus you receive the Official Trough T-shirt for the 2015-16 season.
Again in 2015-16, students will also have the opportunity to add a Collegiate Membership to the Razorback Foundation when purchasing the access pass. The Collegiate Membership enhances the access pass by providing an exclusive event with Coach Bret Bielema, private practice with Coach Mike Anderson, invitations to special events, Razorback Foundation rewards packet, early admission to select events and priority ticket access for the Southwest Classic football game in Dallas and bowl game seating (only available to Razorback Access Pass holders) and more.
Student Ticket Options
Student Razorback Access Pass – $85
(Access to All Home Football and Men’s Basketball Events)
Student Razorback Access Pass + Collegiate Membership to the Razorback Foundation – $100
(Access to All Home Football and Men’s Basketball Events + Benefits of being a Collegiate Razorback Foundation Member)
Access to all other regular season Razorback sporting events – FREE with valid student ID
Access Pass General Info
Only 12,000 Access Passes will be sold and you must be a registered student to purchase an access pass
Student Razorback Access Pass can be purchased by selecting the $85 Student Razorback Access Pass item.
Must be enrolled and registered for Fall 2015 classes before you are able to purchase the 2015-16Access Pass.
The Razorback Access Pass guarantees a seat for the first 9,500 students at every home football game in Fayetteville & no voucher needs to be claimed (with the exception of Little Rock game as detailed below). Your Student ID card grants you admission.
The Little Rock game is included with the Access Pass, but only for the first 2,000 students who pick up their Little Rock voucher. Only students with their Access Pass will be able to pick up their Little Rock football voucher at the Razorback Ticket Center from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. beginning Sept. 8, 2015 for Toledo (Sept. 12).
The Razorback Access Pass guarantees a seat for the first 3,000 students to enter all home Men’s Basketball games in Fayetteville
ASG has approved the implementation of a lottery system to distribute men’s basketball tickets for select games that anticipated student demand could exceed the available 3,000 student seats. Additional details will be determined and communicated. However, students will be required to request a ticket for the selected “lottery” games determined by ASG and Athletics. If less than 3,000 tickets are requested, all students who requested a ticket will be guaranteed entrance. If more than 3,000 tickets are requested, a lottery system will be implemented to award tickets. Any student who attended each game prior to the “lottery” game will be guaranteed entrance.
The Men’s Basketball game in Little Rock is included with the pass but students must also pick up their ticket in advance (first-come, first-served). Students can pick up their Little Rock ticket at a date to be determined after the basketball schedule is finalized.
Spouse / Guest Passes
A limited number of Season Spouse Passes will be made available to Access Pass holders who are married or have significant others. Spouse Passes can be purchased at the Razorback Ticket Center from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. beginning on May 18, 2015 based on students priority order window. Students will need to present valid Student ID with proof of Access Pass purchase and proof of marriage or domestic partnership. The cost will be $85 and includes access to ALL Home Football and Men’s Basketball games (subject to game day availability) The Spouse Pass does NOT include admission to Little Rock Football and Basketball games due to the limited space in the student section.
Single Game Purchase Information
Single-game ticket availability is NOT guaranteed for ANY Home Football or Men’s Basketball game. Availability is determined on game day 30 minutes prior to each event.
– Students will NOT have the option of purchasing single-game tickets in advance.
– Game Day Walkup Price – $10.00 (subject to availability) 9,500 seats will be allotted per event and Access Pass holders will have first right to these seats. Individual student tickets will be sold only if the Access Pass holders do not fill up the seats. (Will be determined 30 minutes prior to kickoff)
– A limited number of guest tickets MAY be made available at the student sales table on game day (100 for conference games, 200 for non-conference games). Football prices are $10 for Non-Conference and $20 for Conference games. Guest tickets may be purchased by any UA student as long as they present a valid Student ID. Students may only purchase (1) guest ticket per game. Guest admission to the student section is prohibited for minors (under 16 years old). Availability will be determined 30 minutes prior to kickoff.
– Once the student allotment (9,500) is full, students are no longer guaranteed an available student-price ticket
– Little Rock Football tickets are not available for single-game purchase.
– Students will NOT have the option of purchasing single-game tickets in advance
– Game Day Walkup Price – $10.00 (subject to availability)– 3,000 Student Tickets will be allotted per event and Access Pass holders have first right to seats. Individual student tickets will be sold only if the Access Pass holders do not fill up the seats. (Will be determined 30 minutes prior to tipoff)
– A limited number of guest tickets MAY be made available at the student sales table on game day. Basketball guest ticket price are $10. Guest tickets may be purchased by any UA student as long as they present a valid Student ID. Students may only purchase (1) guest ticket per game. Guest admission to the student section is prohibited for minors (under 16 years old). Availability will be determined 30 minutes prior to tip.
– Once this allotment is sold out students are no longer guaranteed an available student-price ticket
– Little Rock Men’s Basketball tickets are not available for single game purchase.
Razorback Foundation Collegiate Membership
– Benefits of the Razorback Foundation Collegiate Membership include:
– Priority Access to Student Tickets to the Southwest Classic at AT&T Stadium
– Invitation to Exclusive Events, including Red Tie, Membership Appreciation and Signing Day
– Exclusive Events with Razorback Head Coaches
– Razorback Foundation Priority Points
– Membership Rewards Packet
– Priority Access to Available Post-Season Games
Learn more at RazorbackFoundation.com