We are happy to answer any ticket related questions you may have
Phone: 800/982-HOGS (4647) or 479/575-5151 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you secure a seat in the Trough student section for every big game this year by purchasing the Razorback Access Pass. The access pass grants admission to home football and men’s basketball games plus you receive the Official Trough T-shirt for the 2017-18 season.
Again in 2017-18, students will also have the opportunity to add a Collegiate Membership to the Razorback Foundation when purchasing the access pass. The Collegiate Membership enhances the access pass by providing an exclusive event with Coach Bret Bielema, private practice with Coach Mike Anderson, invitations to special events, Razorback Foundation rewards packet, early admission to select events and priority ticket access for the Southwest Classic football game in Dallas and bowl game seating (only available to Razorback Access Pass holders) and more.
*Based on availability
Step 1: Click here to get started!
Step 2: NEW students and students who have NEVER purchased online must hit “Register”. Students who have ordered online before should use Student ID and password they created previously to Sign In.
Step 3: Select “2017-18 Access Pass” from left side menu
Step 4: Select “2017-18 Razorback Access Pass” from right side menu
Step 5: Select whether you would like an Access Pass or an Access Pass With Collegiate Membership, then click “Add to Cart”
Step 6: Review selection in cart. If everything is correct, click “CHECKOUT” NOTE: In order to change selection, student must click “Remove Entire Order” – the “Back” button will NOT work
Step 7: Enter payment information and click “Place Your Order”
The Razorback Access Pass guarantees a seat for the first 9,500 students at every home football game in Fayetteville & no voucher needs to be claimed (with the exception of Little Rock game as detailed below).
Little Rock Voucher Pickup
The Little Rock game is included with the Access Pass, but on an “as available” basis. Only students with their Access Pass will be able to pick up their Little Rock football voucher at the Razorback Ticket Center at the date determined.
The Razorback Access Pass guarantees a seat for the first 3,000 students to enter all home Men’s Basketball games in Fayetteville
ASG has approved the implementation of a lottery system to distribute men’s basketball tickets for select games that anticipated student demand could exceed the available 3,000 student seats. Additional details will be determined and communicated. However, students will be required to request a ticket for the selected “lottery” games determined by ASG and Athletics. If less than 3,000 tickets are requested, all students who requested a ticket will be guaranteed entrance. If more than 3,000 tickets are requested, a lottery system will be implemented to award tickets. Any student who attended each game prior to the “lottery” game will be guaranteed entrance.
The Men’s Basketball game in Little Rock is included with the pass but students must also pick up their ticket in advance (first-come, first-served). Students can pick up their Little Rock ticket at a date to be determined after the basketball schedule is finalized.
Single Game Purchase Information
Single-game ticket availability is NOT guaranteed for ANY Home Football or Men’s Basketball game. Availability is determined on game day.
– Students will NOT have the option of purchasing single-game tickets in advance.
– Game Day Walkup tickets for students may be purchased at the south window of Barnhill Arena. ADA student ticket sales will happen at Gate 16 Service Center.
– Game Day Walkup Price – $10.00 for non-conference games and $20.00 for SEC games (subject to availability). 9,500 seats will be allotted per event and Access Pass holders will have first right to these seats. Individual student tickets will be sold only if the Access Pass holders do not fill up the seats. Will be determined on game day.
– A limited number of guest tickets MAY be made available at the student sales table on game day (100 for conference games, 200 for non-conference games). Football prices are $10 for Non-Conference and $20 for Conference games. Guest tickets may be purchased by any UA student as long as they present a valid Student ID. Students may only purchase (1) guest ticket per game. Guest admission to the student section is prohibited for minors (under 16 years old). Availability will be determined on game day.
– Once the student allotment (9,500) is full, students are no longer guaranteed an available student-price ticket
– Little Rock Football tickets are not available for single-game purchase.
– Students will NOT have the option of purchasing single-game tickets in advance
– Game Day Walkup Price – $10.00 (subject to availability)– 3,000 Student Tickets will be allotted per event and Access Pass holders have first right to seats. Individual student tickets will be sold only if the Access Pass holders do not fill up the seats. Will be determined on game day.
– A limited number of guest tickets MAY be made available at the student sales table on game day. Basketball guest ticket price are $10. Guest tickets may be purchased by any UA student as long as they present a valid Student ID. Students may only purchase (1) guest ticket per game. Guest admission to the student section is prohibited for minors (under 16 years old). Availability will be determined on game day.
– Once this allotment is sold out students are no longer guaranteed an available student-price ticket
– Little Rock Men’s Basketball tickets are not available for single game purchase.
Razorback Foundation Collegiate Membership
– Priority Access to Student Tickets to the Southwest Classic at AT&T Stadium
– Annual Crawfish Boil
– Official Collegiate Member T-Shirt
– Exclusive Events with Razorback Head Coaches
– Tailgates at Select Razorback Athletic Events
– Razorback Foundation Priority Points
Learn more at RazorbackFoundation.com