• Who would you most like to play HORSE with and why?
I would probably play with one of my teammates since I am around them all of the time.
• When did you start playing basketball?
I started playing basketball when I was five years old.
• What is your major and what are your career plans after college?
My major is journalism. I hope to play in the WNBA after college and then move into a career in sports broadcasting.
• What is your favorite basketball drill?
I love drills that make me a better player.
• What are you most excited about in coming to Arkansas?
I’m excited about playing for our coaching staff at Arkansas.
• Do you have a pregame ritual that you do before games?
I listen to music and get a lot of sleep before games.
• What are some of your goals at Arkansas?
My goals while at Arkansas include becoming the best player to ever play for the Razorbacks and to lead our team to the NCAA Final Four.
• What are 1-2 things you would tell your younger self?
I would tell myself to work hard and to not let people see my weaknesses.
• What would you name the autobiography of your life and why?
“When She Amazed The World” – this would be the title of my autobiography because I want to change the culture of basketball and try new things.
Parents Names: Zenochio Johnson and Michael Gaulden
Siblings Names and Ages: Bayboy Gaulden (21), Un’Nako Gaulden (14), MJ Gaulden (7) and Roniya Wynn (5)
What is your favorite food? | I love French toast
What’s the #1 most played song on your phone? | “Nothing Into Something” by Drake
What is one of your favorite quotes? | “It’s easier to build strong children then broken adults” – Frederick Douglass
What is your favorite book? | “Bud, Not Buddy”
What is your favorite movie? | Coming To America
What is your favorite class/subject to study? | English