• Who would you most like to play HORSE with and why?
My mom because she thinks she can shoot better than me.
• When did you start playing basketball?
I started playing basketball when I was in the fifth grade.
• What is your major and what are your career plans after college?
I’m a nursing major and plan to start my career after I am fully done with basketball. I hope to play professionally.
• What are you most excited about in coming to Arkansas?
I’m excited about meeting new people, and joining my new team.
• What kind of teammate are you?
I am like a sister as a teammate but also someone who will push you when I see that it is getting hard. I want to help my teammates up every time they fall. I’m always there for my teammates.
• Is there a significance to your jersey number?
I wear No. 24 because I was born on the 24th and my favorite player is Kobe Bryant and he wore No. 24. It is my favorite number.
• What are some of your goals at Arkansas?
I plan to build new friendships. I want to keep a high GPA, work hard, get better and maintain consistency in basketball.
• What are 1-2 things you would tell your younger self?
I would tell myself to work hard and to always stay true to yourself.
Parents Names: Latasha and Charles Thomas
Siblings Names and Ages: Chasmine and Camden
Birthday: June 24
What is your favorite food? | Pasta and seafood
What’s the #1 most played song on your phone? | “Do Not Disturb” by Drake
What is one of your favorite quotes? | “The question isn’t who is going to let me. The question is who is going to stop me?” – Ayn Rand
What is your favorite book? | “Series of Unfortunate Events” by Lemony Snicket
What is your favorite movie? | Beyond the Lights
What is your favorite class/subject to study? | History. I like being educated about the past because I wish sometimes that I was in an older generation.