FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Hey fans. Are you looking for a great way to show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness and the Razorback women’s basketball team?
How about a Zumba “Pink Party”.
Join 150 of your fellow Zumba enthusiasts on the court of Bud Walton Arena Thursday, Feb. 18, when the Razorbacks host Alabama in their annual Play4Kay game. The game is scheduled for a 7 p.m. tip.
The cost is just $10 which includes a ticket, shirt and Zumba Halftime Performance. Additional tickets are also available at the special group rate of $2 per ticket when purchasing the package.
The Zumba clinic will take place in the Basketball Performance Center south of Bud Walton Arena with check-in starting at 5:00 p.m. and clinic at 5:30 p.m. Participants can park in Lot 56 for free on the day of the clinic.
For more information please contact Ticket Sales Representative Jessah Diaz at 479-575-7681.
For more information and to register, click here. For more information on Arkansas women’s basketball, follow @RazorbackWBB on Twitter.
- One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 230,000 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,000 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,350 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 440 will die each year.
- Over 2.9 million breast cancer survivors are alive in the United States today.