FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – The Arkansas men’s basketball team has its eyes set on a top 25 road win Wednesday evening, traveling to No. 21 South Carolina for a 5:30 p.m. tip-off inside Colonial Life Arena on SEC Network.
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 15
Location: Columbia, S.C.
Tip-off: 5:30 p.m. CT
TV: SEC Network
WatchESPN: Click Here
The #Fastest40 Facts
• Mike Anderson’s 18 SEC road wins in the last five-plus seasons is four more than Arkansas had in the previous 10 years before he took over.
• The Razorbacks are 8-5 in their last 13 games away from Bud Walton Arena, including a 6-2 mark in the last eight SEC road contests.
• Arkansas is the only SEC team to win five straight conference games in three of the last four years.
• Arkansas has rallied from at least a 12-point deficit in all four of its SEC road wins this season.
• The Razorbacks last beat an AP Top 25 team on Jan. 27, 2016, knocking off No. 5 Texas A&M in BWA.
• With Saturday’s win at LSU, the Razorbacks have road wins over 12 different SEC opponents in the last four years, joining Florida (13) and Kentucky (13) as the only schools to accomplish the feat. Arkansas is only missing a road win at Florida.
• The Razorbacks are tied for fourth in the country with 23 games scoring 70-plus points this year. Arkansas has failed to hit the 70-point plateau only twice this season.
• The Razorbacks are 5-0 in their last five contests decided by one possession, the longest such streak since the 1994-95 season.
• Arkansas has won six straight games decided by four points or less, including four of those coming on the road.
A Win Would…
• Give the Razorbacks a road win over an AP Top 25 opponent for the first time since defeating No. 17 Kentucky on Feb. 27, 2014
• Tie South Carolina for the most road wins in SEC play with five.
• Give Arkansas its third victory over the Gamecocks in the last four meetings and the second straight in Columbia.
For more information on Arkansas men’s basketball, follow @RazorbackMBB on Twitter.