FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Entering the final stretch of the regular season, the Arkansas men’s basketball team travels to Tuscaloosa, Alabama, Saturday in search of four straight wins against the Crimson Tide.
Opponent: Alabama Crimson Tide (17-11, 8-7 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 25
Site: Coleman Coliseum (Tuscaloosa, Ala.)
Tip-off: 5:00 p.m. CT
TV: SEC Network | WatchESPN
Live Stats: Click Here
Sirius/XM Radio: 137/190
The #Fastest40 Facts
• The Razorbacks are searching for back-to-back road conference wins for the eighth time in the last five years.
• For the first time in 10 years, Arkansas is 3-0 in its last three games against ranked teams, including last Saturday’s 19-point win against No. 21 Texas A&M.
• Daniel Gafford earned his third SEC Freshman of the Week honor on Monday. He joins NBA players Bobby Portis and Patrick Beverley as the only Razorbacks to ever earn the honor three times.
• During the last five years, the Razorbacks have posted a 33-15 (.687) regular season record in the months of February and March.
• Arkansas has won 36 consecutive games in which it has led at halftime. During Mike Anderson era, the Razorbacks are 121-7 when leading at the intermission.
• Jaylen Barford and Daryl Macon are the only two players in the SEC to rank in the top 10 in points per game, three-point FG percentage and FG percentage.
• Daryl Macon has nine 20-point performances in the last 10 games. His streak of seven straight put him alongside Corliss Williamson as the only players to do so since the Razorbacks joined the SEC.
• Arkansas is 6-0 this season when Daryl Macon and Jaylen Barford both score 20+ points in the same game, including 5-0 in SEC play. The Razorbacks are 8-1 the duo combines for 40 points.
A Win Would…
• Give the Razorbacks back-to-back wins in Tuscaloosa for the first time in 21 years.
• Be Arkansas’ 2nd four-game winning streak (06-08) against Alabama in the all-time series that dates back to 1948.
• Be the Razorbacks’ ninth SEC road victory during the last two seasons.
• Give Arkansas 20+ wins in four of the last six years.
For more information on Arkansas men’s basketball, follow @RazorbackMBB on Twitter.