FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Looking to get back to .500 in SEC play, the Arkansas men’s basketball team (16-8, 5-6 SEC) hosts the Vanderbilt Commodores Saturday for a 7:30 p.m. tip inside Bud Walton Arena.
Opponent: Vanderbilt Commodores (9-15, 3-8 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 10
Site: Bud Walton Arena (Fayetteville, Ark.)
Tip-off: 7:30 p.m. CT
TV: SEC Network| WatchESPN
Live Stats: Click Here
Sirius/XM Radio: 137/190
The #Fastest40 Facts
• Arkansas is 12-1 in Bud Walton Arena this season with a +17.0 average margin of victory, including a +112 scoring margin in the first half.
• Arkansas has won 33 consecutive games in which it has led at halftime. During Mike Anderson era, the Razorbacks are 118-7 when leading at the intermission.
• Arkansas is 5-0 this season when Daryl Macon and Jaylen Barford both score 20+ points in the same game, including 4-0 in SEC play.
• Daryl Macon is the first Arkansas player since Corliss Williamson in 1993-94 to score 20-plus points in six consecutive games. “Big Nasty” had eight straight.
• Jaylen Barford is the only player in the SEC to rank in the top five in three-point field goal percentage (1st), points per game (2nd) and field goal percentage (4th).
• Barford (20.3) and Macon (19.0) rank first and second in the league in scoring in SEC games. No other high-major conference in the country has its top two scorers from the same team in league play.
• Daryl Macon is a perfect 26-of-26 from the free throw line in the final minute and overtime of games this season. In his career, he is 56-of-60 (.933).
• Arkansas currently has the fifth longest three-point streak in the country at 966 consecutive games. The Razorbacks lead the SEC and rank No. 24 in the nation in three-point field goal percentage at .398.
A Win Would…
• Give the Razorbacks 13-plus victories in Bud Walton Arena for the eighth consecutive year.
• Make Arkansas 33-6 in its last 39games inside Bud Walton Arena.
• Tie Arkansas for the fourth-most home wins in the country during the Mike Anderson era at 108.
For more information on Arkansas men’s basketball, follow @RazorbackMBB on Twitter.