FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – As part of the annual awareness campaign, the University of Arkansas volleyball team will host its “Attack Breast Cancer” promotion during Sunday’s match against Georgia. First serve of the conference matchup is set for 1:30 p.m. (CT) at Barnhill Arena. Single-match tickets are $5 while UA students and fans 17 years and younger receive free admission.
ATTACK BREAST CANCER
• All fans encouraged to wear pink to Sunday’s match vs. Georgia
• First 100 fans receive a FREE limited edition “Attack Breast Cancer” t-shirt
• “Pinkest Fan” of the match will win a prize pack
• Breast cancer survivors will be recognized during Sunday’s match
• Susan G. Komen in attendance to promote breast cancer awareness
• Pink ribbons given to all fans at Sunday’s match, handed out by Zeta Tau Alpha sorority
Additionally, fans with a ticket from Saturday’s Arkansas-Alabama football game will also receive free admission at Barnhill Arena. During intermission between sets two and three, members of the Razorback Pom Squad will perform a dance routine. Arkansas enters Sunday’s match with 7-3 record on its home court including a 3-0 mark during SEC play.
The Arkansas-Georgia match will be streamed live on SEC Network+ which is the digital platform of the newly launched network. The stream will be available online through SECNetwork.com, ESPN3.com and the WatchESPN.com. Fans can also access live stats for the match at ArkansasRazorbacks.com.
For more information about Arkansas volleyball, follow @RazorbackVB on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.