FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Fan promotions are in place for this weekend’s Southeastern Conference (SEC) volleyball matches at Barnhill Arena. The Razorbacks begin conference play Friday against Tennessee and close out the weekend Sunday afternoon against Mississippi State. In addition to the scheduled promotions, UA students and fans 17 years and younger get in free to all matches.
Friday, September 26 vs. Tennessee | 7 p.m.
• Free Food Friday: First 50 UA students receive a FREE hot dog, popcorn and drink voucher.
• Residence Hall Attendance Challenge: Each residence hall will compete to see which can bring the most students to the match with the winner receiving a pizza party with the volleyball team.
• Volleyball Bingo: Fans will pick up a bingo card as they enter with prizes given out throughout the match to winners.
• Most Valuable Professor Night: Professors of each player will be recognized during the match.
Sunday, September 28 vs. Mississippi State | 1:30 p.m.
• Hispanic Heritage Appreciation Match
• Junior Razorback Appreciation Day: Special invitations will be sent out to all Junior Razorbacks; free hot dog and drink voucher for members in attendance. Print-at-home invitations are good for complimentary admissions for two adults.
• Elementary School Day: Thirteen elementary schools will be delivered vouchers for complimentary admission for two adults.
• Area School Team Day: Area school teams who are interested in attending as a group should email a full roster to email@example.com.
Season tickets are still available through the Razorback Ticket Center online at ArkansasRazorbacks.com or by calling 800-982-HOGS (4647). Beginning at $40 for general admission, each package includes a free Razorback knit hat. Single-match tickets are $5 for adults.
For more information about Arkansas volleyball, follow @RazorbackVB on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.