- The 73 points scored against Nicholls in Arkansas’ last game set the school modern era record and tied for the 15th highest single game total in SEC history
- The Razorbacks set the SEC single-game record for yards per play in their last outing with 12.7 yards per against Nicholls, topping the previous record of 11.9 set by Alabama and Florida
- Head coach @BretBielema is 31-2 in his career vs. non-conference opponents in the regular season
- Arkansas will play the toughest schedule in the nation in 2014 according to the NCAA, with its opponents combining for a 103-54 (.656) record in 2013.
- Head coach @BretBielema is 29-6 (.829) in his head coaching career during the month of September.
- Arkansas and Texas Tech renew an old Southwest Conference rivalry on Saturday as the Razorbacks travel to Lubbock for the first time since 1991. Arkansas won 13 SWC championships – 1936, 1946, 1954, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1964, 1965, 1968, 1975, 1979, 1988 and 1989. Texas Tech has won two SWC championships in 1976 and 1994.
- In a series dating back to 1957, Arkansas holds a 28-7 record over Texas Tech. The previous 35 meetings were all Southwest Conference games before Arkansas joined the Southeastern Conference in 1992.
- Arkansas has won nine in a row at two separate times during the series, 1957-65 and 1977-85. The Razorbacks also posted four consecutive shutouts against the Red Raiders from 1961-65.
- The Razorbacks have not played a Big 12 opponent the past two seasons. Arkansas’ last game vs. a Big 12 foe was the 29-16 AT&T Cotton Bowl victory over #11 Kansas State on Jan. 7, 2012.
- Bret Bielema has never faced an active Big 12 opponent at the time of the game in his head-coaching career but did spend two years as an assistant coach in the conference as co-defensive coordinator and linebackers coach at Kansas State in 2002 and 2003.
- Arkansas has had recent success playing in the state of Texas, winning four of its past five. All four wins came at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, as Arkansas defeated Texas A&M three times in the Southwest Classic and Kansas State in the AT&T Cotton Bowl.
- Arkansas plays seven games against the preseason AP Top 25, tied for the most in the nation with Auburn. The Razorbacks will play No. 2 Alabama, at No. 5 Auburn, No. 12 Georgia, No. 13 LSU, No. 18 Ole Miss, vs. No. 21 Texas A&M and at No. 24 Missouri.
- The Razorbacks are the only team in the nation to play seven conference games against teams ranked in the preseason Top 25.
- Arkansas’ 2014 opponents have lost just three games and are 20-3 overall. All eight of the Razorbacks’ SEC foes are unbeaten.