FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – University of Arkansas head coach Mike Neighbors, graduate student Devin Cosper and junior Keiryn Swenson take part in the Southeastern Conference Women’s Basketball Media Day on Thursday at the Omni Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Razorbacks participate in the afternoon session from 2:40 to 4:30 p.m.
Cosper and Swenson rotate together making stops with five different media outlets. Neighbors has six appearances on his schedule including a live appearance on The Finebaum Show at 3:35 p.m.
SEC Now and The Paul Finebaum Show have a new location at SEC Basketball Media Days this year, as the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum will serve as the backdrop for the network’s coverage from Nashville. The SEC Network set in the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is adjacent to the Omni Nashville Hotel, where the rest of SEC Basketball Media Days are scheduled.
Maria Taylor hosts SEC Now and joins by Nell Fortner and Andy Landers with all-day coverage beginning at 10 a.m. CT. Fans can stream the event live on the ESPN App.
• A new coaching staff brings back some familiar faces. Head coach Mike Neighbors returns to his alma mater this year beginning his fifth year as a head coach. He is one of two SEC coaches leading his alma mater this year (Holly Warlick, Tennessee).
• The Razorbacks return three starters and seven letterwinners from last year’s team.
• Six newcomers join the team this season.
• Devin Cosper graduated with her degree in communication in December 2017. She is currently pursuing her master’s degree in communication at Arkansas.
• Arkansas’ season opener with Sam Houston State is the first NCAA game of the 2017-18 year. The 10:30 a.m. tip edges out UIW at Oklahoma State which tips at 11 a.m.
Follow Along On Social
Join us from a player’s point of view with Cosper and Swenson taking over the @RazorbackWBB Instagram story.
For more information about Arkansas women’s basketball, follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @RazorbackWBB and on Facebook at Facebook.com/RazorbackWBB. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, “Kickin’ It In The Neighborhood” for an inside look at the Razorback women’s basketball program and check out The Neighborhood podcasts at CoachNeighbors.com.