FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Fan promotions for Friday’s volleyball match against South Carolina have been announced which include a pep rally and Free Food Friday with additional features for all fans. First serve of the SEC matchup is scheduled for 7 p.m. (CT) at Barnhill Arena. The Razorbacks enter the weekend with a 7-6 mark in conference play on the heels of a pair of road wins at Auburn and Georgia.
Fan Promotions | Friday vs. South Carolina
• Pep Rally: #BeatLSU Pep Rally will be held at Barnhill Arena following the match. All groups participating must be in attendance for the volleyball match. The theme for the pep rally is GO HOGS GLOW!
• #FreeFoodFriday: First 50 UA students will receive a voucher for FREE hot dog, drink and popcorn.
• Women’s Basketball Appreciation: Fans can redeem their tickets from Friday’s 11 a.m. women’s basketball game for FREE admission.
• Football Ticket Offer: Show your Arkansas-LSU football ticket for FREE admission
• Volleyball Bingo: Fans can pick up a bingo card at the marketing table for chance to win prizes during the match.
Single-match tickets are $5 at the door while UA students and fans 17 years and younger receive free admission for all home matches. UA students are asked to use the street-level entrance on Stadium Drive to enter the arena. Vouchers will be located at that entrance. Doors at Barnhill Arena open at 6 p.m. The last time Barnhill Arena hosted a pep rally, fans turned out in record numbers with a program-high 3,015 attendance figure against Florida in 2012.
Friday’s match against South Carolina begins the final home stand of the season, a three-match stretch that also includes contests against Texas A&M (Nov. 19) and No. 7 Florida (Nov. 23). The Razorbacks own a 23-9 advantage in the all-time series with South Carolina and have won 11 of the 15 matches played in Fayetteville. Arkansas has won eight of the last nine matches in the series dating back to the 2009 season.
In recognition of her standout performance last weekend at Auburn and Georgia, setter Bailee Hankenson was named the SEC Freshman of the Week in Monday’s weekly league release. The Decatur, Ind., native averaged 10.88 assists per set on her way to being Arkansas’ first Freshman of the Week since the 2010 season (Raymariely Santos).
For more information on Arkansas volleyball, follow @RazorbackVB on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.