FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – As Arkansas football’s spring season winds down, the Razorbacks hit the outdoor fields for practice No. 13 on Tuesday afternoon.
Venue: Outdoor Practice Fields
Format: Half pack
– Senior quarterback Brandon Allen continued to shine on the 13th day of practice. The Fayetteville native saw plenty of action in red zone pass skeleton drills, tossing multiple scores.
– Junior tight end Hunter Henry also continued to stand out for the Razorbacks, as he was the target for Allen on multiple plays in the end zone. On one play, Henry used his impressive height to beat a defender in the air and haul in a touchdown.
– In red zone work, sophomore Jared Cornelius stunned a defensive back with a leaping catch in the end zone while draped in coverage.
News and Notes:
– Arkansas will close its 2015 spring practice schedule with its annual Red-White Game on April 25 at 1 p.m. in Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium. Attendance to the scrimmage is free and open to the public.
– Season ticket orders are now being accepted for the 2015 season at ArkansasRazorbacks.com. The 2015 home schedule includes six games in Fayetteville, four against opponents that played in bowl games last season – UTEP, Auburn, Mississippi State and Missouri. Arkansas will also take on Toledo at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock.
Up Next: The Razorbacks will return for practice No. 14 on Thursday.
Follow Live: For complete coverage of Arkansas football throughout the spring season, follow @RazorbackFB on Twitter.
Sophomore Linebacker Khalia Hackett
Senior Defensive Lineman DeMarcus Hodge
Linebackers Coach Vernon Hargreaves