FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – The Razorbacks battled gusty winds for the seventh day of spring practice as Arkansas football took to Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Tuesday afternoon.
Venue: Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
Format: Full pads
– The Razorback secondary shined in pass skeleton drills. Sophomore Kevin Richardson returned an interception for a touchdown.
– Sophomore tight end Anthony Antwine made an outstanding touchdown grab in team red zone drills.
– Early enrollees Jeremiah Ledbetter and Hjalte Froholdt teamed up to record a sack in team 11-on-11.
News and Notes:
– Arkansas will close its 2015 spring practice schedule with its annual Red-White Game on April 25 at 1 p.m. in Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium. Attendance to the scrimmage is free and open to the public.
– Season ticket orders are now being accepted for the 2015 season at ArkansasRazorbacks.com. The 2015 home schedule includes six games in Fayetteville, four against opponents that played in bowl games last season – UTEP, Auburn, Mississippi State and Missouri. Arkansas will also take on Toledo at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock.
Up Next: The Razorbacks will return to the practice fields Thursday, April 9, for their eighth practice of the spring.
Follow Live: For complete coverage of Arkansas football throughout the spring season, follow @RazorbackFB on Twitter.
Defensive Coordinator Robb Smith
Defensive Back Santos Ramirez
Defensive Back Rohan Gaines