- Reserved Tailgating, Large Grill, and Fraternity Row will open at 7:00 a.m. and close at 1:30 p.m.
- Scholarship Lots 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 12 will open at 8:00 a.m.
- Scholarship Lots 2, 9, and 10 will be available after 1:00 p.m.
- Ray Winder Lot will be available after 1:00 p.m.
- Rick’s Armory Lot will be available after 5:00 p.m.
- General Parking (Golf Course) opens at 9:00 a.m.
- Corporate Tailgating opens at 8:00 a.m.
- Handicap Accessible Parking opens after 1 p.m.
General Admission Parking
General admission parking is located on the Golf Course and should be accessed from Markham and Taylor or from I-630 and Fair Park.
- If you are parking in Scholarship Lots 1, 2 & 5, you should enter through Markham and Monroe.
- If you are parking in Scholarship Lots 6 and 9, you should enter from Seventh Street, coming west from Cedar.
- If you are parking in Scholarship Lots 4, 7, and 10 you should enter from 12th and Jonesboro.
- If you are parking in Scholarship Lots 3 and 8, you should enter from I-630 and Fair Park.
- If you are parking in Scholarship Lot 12, you should enter from Markham and Taylor.
Traffic is diverted around the Stadium in the following manner
Streets are closed for one-way traffic as follows:
- Taylor from Markham is one-way south;
- Markham and Fair Park is closed to south bound traffic, with exceptions to Media and Medical;
- Monroe from Markham is one-way south;
- Palm from Markham is one-way south;
- Seventh Street from Hooper is one-way west;
- Jonesboro (both sides) is converted to one-way north from Twelfth;
- Fair Park south side is closed north bound to only game traffic, all other is diverted to I-630 eastbound.
All streets listed above are converted to outward flow only.