|SEC golfers are leaders on the links|
SEC GOLFERS ARE LEADERS ON THE LINKS
Since women’s golf came under the auspices of the NCAA in 1981, SEC teams have earned six NCAA titles. The league has captured three team titles - Georgia in 2001 and the other two both belonging to Florida. Forty-four teams have had appearances in the top 10 in NCAA competition, and 41 individuals have been first-team All-America selections.
The SEC has produced three individual champions in women’s golf, while 48 individuals have placed in the Top 10 at NCAA competition. In the 2004 Sagarin/Golfweek.com rankings, six SEC women’s teams were ranked in the top 25. Eighteen individuals also were ranked in the Top 100.
SEC Women's Golf Notes
• Six teams ranked in Golfweek.com final Top 25 in 2004 and 18 individuals ranked in top 100.
• Three NCAA team titles since 1981 (Georgia, 2001; Florida, 1985 and 1986)
• Three NCAA individual titles
• 41 first-team all-Americans
• 43 top 10 NCAA finishes since 1983
• 48 individuals have placed in the top 10 at NCAA Championships since 1983
General Information || NCAA Eligibility Center || Student-Athlete Questionnaire
More about the Razorbacks
Camps || Facilities
Razorbacks on the Professional Tours
On Tour with Stacy Lewis || Stacy Lewis bio
FUTURES Tour with Lucy Nunn
FUTURES Tour with Kristin Ingram
FUTURES Tour with Courtney Mahon